Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dean Stuart Talbot-Bailey

Dean Stuart Talbot-Bailey ... FAKE PROFILE


Happy and blessed with two wonderful boys..they are my Jewel.Combat Engineer..Lieutenant at U.S. ArmyStudied Combat Engineering at US Military CollegeLives in Kabul, AfghanistanFrom Jacksonville, Florida









I believe this rat may be working with Barry Wenger, already posted here.


This is another man's pictures very often used by scammers. 
Facebook Link      ScamhatersUnited Link
To be honest, I have listed a lot here... but I could find literally hundreds of these pictures all with different names.



Harry Boston Google+ Notice : Marin Enginer and lives in los angles
Bright spark this scammer !! 





Harry Walken Google+


Gen Gooden Douglas Bruce


Donald Patrick


Christopher Lomnicki


Chally Oga Notice : Lives in United state !




Micheal Smith (Notice wrong spelling )




1 comment:

  1. Already blocked this guy. Just recently he messaged me in hangout using Arant Wilson's (Wilson Andy) name. Glad I google search his photo today. Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete