Sunday 29 May 2016

James Buchanan


James Buchanan.. Fake Military Profile. 
Captain at U.S. Army
Studied at United States Military Academy
Lives in Kabul Daraz, Herat, Afghanistan
Divorced
From California City, California
**
Picture well used around the internet with different names for romance scamming. 


Am James Buchanan, 53 years old military personnel serving the US Army presently on deployed in Afghanistan for 1year and 4months. now i am working towards my retirement which is on process and i will be leaving this camp towards sep, I wouldn`t mind to settle down for good if things could work out for me and you...i went in search of your profile and i find it interesting. you can add me on facebook or email me: j.buchanan60@yahoo.com, hoping to hear from you soon 
****

About me:Am A US Military Personnel Who Is Down To Earth, Honest, Kind And I Respect Other People's Feelings And I Mostly Believe Faith Will Always Cross Tha Path Of Two Sincere Lovers When Tha Time Comes!!!I’m looking for:an awesome woman who is understanding, caring and who knows what it takes to be in love and willing to start a new life with me without judging me with tha past.https://www.facebook.com/james.buchanan.9066389

James Buchanan on Scamhaters United

No comments:

Post a Comment