Thursday 30 June 2016

CHRISTOPHER MARK (I love my kids) ... Tries too hard !


CHRISTOPHER MARK (I love my kids)
I'm good and God fearing Product Manager at Oil and gas, offshoreWorked at PhotographerLives in Bakersfield, California

*****************
Notice the 'I love my kids'
Good and God Fearing.... 

And... funniest of all is : 
''PRIVACY:In response to the new Facebook guidelines I herebydeclare that my copyright is attached to all of mypersonal details, illustrations, comics, paintings,professional photos and videos, etc. (as a result of theBerner Convention).For commercial use of the above my written consent isneeded at all times!(Anyone reading this can copy this text and paste it ontheir Facebook Wall. This will place ...them underprotection of copyright laws. By the presentcommuniqué, I notify Facebook that it is strictlyforbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, ortake any other action against me on the basis of thisprofile and/or its contents. The aforementionedprohibited actions also apply to employees, students,agents and/or any staff under Facebook's direction orcontrol. The content of this profile is private andconfidential information. The violation of my privacy ispunished by law (UCC 1 1-308-308 1-103 and the RomeStatute).''

********************************
FOR A NASTY LITTLE SCAMMER RAT HE CERTAINLY KNOWS HOW TO GO ON AND ON AND ON....

In England we have a saying 'Methinks he Protesteth Too Much'.. and boy this one does....

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE WORK THAT HAS GONE INTO THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS OF THIS PAGE.... HE IS FAKE... SCAMMER THROUGH AND THROUGH.

Facebook Profile
Scamhaters United Posting

No comments:

Post a Comment