Sunday 31 July 2016

ALLEN CODDY and DAVID ALLEN TAYLOR


ALLEN CODDY

https://www.facebook.com/allen.coddy
DAVID ALLEN TAYLOR

https://www.facebook.com/davidallen.taylor.7?fref=ts
Intro 
Lives in Springfield, Illinois 
From Springfield, Illinois
****************
Badoo ....Thomas Allen Clark, 35

ALL live profiles, both same man.

Coddy came to notice because he is contacting a lot of women every day and is on social media and dating sites.


Then I was told about Taylor, thank-you to that Rat-Catcher... 
this is a much newer profile... he seems to have women hooked on this one.


Obviously this is probably scammer gang as they are very busy. I don't know what he is telling them but one woman is calling him 'my husband'.. last I knew you had to have actually met someone to be physically married.... yet the husband /wife thing is a ploy used often by scammers.... makes you think they care.

DAVID ALLEN TAYLOR HAS A FAKE PROFILE COMMENTING AS IF IT IS A FRIEND. 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011325004434

MORISON SCOT

BENJAMIN ALLEN


THEY DON'T... THEY HATE YOU.. THEY LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY, YOU ARE NOT A PERSON TO A SCAMMER YOU ARE SOURCE OF INCOME.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveRescuers/posts/621952241304540
ALLEN KELVIN

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* This photo is still at it. (the one in the yellow shirt)

    Got a friend request from an Allen Wood Cinton a couple of days ago. There's a whole story attached to it too. That he's U.S. military from Texas, currently in Damascus, Syria... and that he's widowed with two little girls.

    https://www.facebook.com/james.chibuzor.54

    I accepted the friend request (why not?), and instantly got a polite personal message: "i am so sorry to infringed on your privacy,you were suggested by facebook on my account friends who you may know and i feel something like a flame in my heart."

    Anyway, long story short, I noticed that all of this person's likes are connected to Nigeria, the places he's visited is Nigeria... and his grammar was clearly not of a Native English speaker.

    Anyway, I politely hinted to Africa, explained that I'm not looking for love, said "Goodbye"... and unfriended the guy. However, today he personal-messaged me again "Hi. How are you doing?" Then he changed his name to Lawrence Wood Dean. I wrote "Shame on you..." Blocked him and reported him on Facebook.

    I know now that I shouldn't have interacted at all. But how do you know right away that it is a scam?

    Thank you so much for this thread, by the way! It was quite helpful.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. All who come to you as military fake. Real military personnel are not contacting random women. Also.. to be honest.. neither are any real men..
    'i am so sorry to infringed on your privacy,you were suggested by facebook on my account friends who you may know and i feel something like a flame in my heart. .... LAUGH AND BLOCK.. nobody real writes this rubbish !
    Never politely hint.. just block or tell them straight !!

    ReplyDelete