Wednesday 27 July 2016

DAVID MAX.. Usually Mr Patch..


DAVID MAX

Works at U.S. Army 
Single
*****************************
It's him again... usually our Mr Patch, today he is David Max... now judging by the comments on the picture I think he has been used a few times too many and is known.. the women aren't saying nice things over this one.

Of course he is fake... it's good to see women commenting on how fake he is and not the usual 'you're handsome' and other embarrassing comments !


YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE MAN IN THE PICTURE, THAT IS STOLEN. YOU ARE TALKING TO AN AFRICAN ON A LAPTOP


https://www.facebook.com/david.max.334491
https://www.facebook.com/LoveRescuers/posts/620174864815611

2 comments:

  1. He is talking to me right now, the name he use with me is John David Patch, he say his wife die in a plane crash, and have a son "Daniel". He is so obvius, copy paste the same things, even send me a video saying "he is the real David Cecil Patch". I block him but "other person" write me saying his son Daniel was on hospital and needs a operation and needs money... I told him next week give him money... Hahaha please girls, dont belive him! The number he use with me is +233506229093 from some place in África.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real David Patch lives happily with his wife who is very much alive,., you have a scammer from Ghana... PLEASE DROP AND BLOCK
      https://www.facebook.com/davidjohn.patchjonior
      I have this but the idiot can't even spell junior !

      Delete