Sunday 31 July 2016

JASON TAYLOR SMITH who is Falemara Oluwaseun, Nigeria


JASON TAYLOR SMITH


https://www.facebook.com/jasontaylor.smith.12?fref=ts
Works at Chevron 
Lives in Houston, Texas 
Widowed 
From Las Vegas, Nevada
*************

His story is that he is on an Oil Rig. His son (15) is in Boarding School in Africa (!!!) and he can't get to his money !

Could he have $200 to keep him going until he gets off the rig, send it to
Falemara Oluwaseun
who is the Dean of the school.
NIGERIA
*********************
Of course he is widowed.... scammers love a good tragic tale and this one is no different.

His mother died of cancer when he was young, although he lives in Texas, his father died 2 years ago and left him a 28 bedroom hotel in Las Vegas.

Then went on to say his son's mother died in a car crash also when he was young !!!! 
**********************************************
He is also Nicholas Harolakis on Dating sites and Google+

Also William Kehler
Also Greg Bishop
McTom W reported on Tag Listed, Scammers list

http://fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=9201.0
********************************
Scammer gave the name of 

Falemara Oluwaseun
https://www.facebook.com/falemara.oluwaseun

there is only one of this name on Facebook...and from Nigeria... but the reason we can tell it is the scammer... in his ABOUT section he quotes: 

''I do enjoy the outdoors, I like camping, gardening, skiing, motorcycle riding, family, friends and fun. I enjoy cooking.I love music, mostly countryI love to have fun I'm very affectionate. When I'm in a relationship you are my world. I spoil my woman with love and compliments all the time.I want to be able to enjoy my life with the one I love to the fullest. I want to look forward to waking up next to you every morning and look into your eyes before going to sleep at night. I love to kiss, hug, cuddle and hold hands. I love to laugh and smile and joke around. I speak my mind (sometimes to fault), I do not sugar coat anything. I am very honest and I have a huge problem with liars. I'm not into head games. I hate drama!!!! I'm 420 friendly and love craft beer. Communication is key. No relationship is ever perfect(at least I haven't found one yet) There is always going to be differences but nothing you can't work out if you truly love each other.''

One of the most often quoted 'speeches' in the copy and paste world of the scammer.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveRescuers/posts/621836074649490

No comments:

Post a Comment