Sunday 28 August 2016

Fake Refugee Scam


THE FAKE REFUGEE SCAM.. ALL THE SAME, SLIGHT VARIATIONS... TYPICAL 419 SCAM.

A LOT OF INFORMATION.... POOR ENGLISH ALTHOUGH SHE IS NOT CLAIMING TO BE GOOD IN ENGLISH..

SCAM... MONEY LAUNDERING... LIES... SCAMMER STORIES... **DELETE**

Sabata Otega sabataotega@yahoo.com
To sabataotega@yahoo.com 

Attention. 
I'm from Kenya, previously in Ghana as a refugee under the United Nation peace keeping, I wish to inform you am now in Ireland Dublin.There was beneficiary Dr. Fred Holmes Phillips who was in Ghana to help refugee , 
My late father was a local gold miner also a diamond merchant and politician before he was killed by the rebels during the crises in Kenya my country, am the next of kin to my father heritage , my father advice me before he pass away that i should get a foreign beneficiary who will help me to invest in oversea in good profitable business. 
He don't want my nation to set eyes on me,i wish to inform you that i am able to have contact with Dr. Fred Holmes Phillips as my beneficiary who used ICB bank to transfer my fund from the bank and fly me to Ireland to start a new life. 
Dr. Fred Holmes Phillips is from IRELAND , he has so many ship in the sea and promise to invest my fund in good profitable business, he want me to be come marine engineer, as i am contacting you am working as marine engineer in one of his Ship. 
We sail from country to another in supply of crude oil , am currently in the Ship in Scottish seaport UK . We will be sailing to China by next week. 
I am using this great opportunity to contact you to be a foreign beneficiary to my cousin Dickson William who is presently in Ghana refugee under the United Nation peace keeping where i formally was in Ghana. 
All prove of fund are available with him. I wan't you to stand as my cousin foreign beneficiary to invest his inheritance in good profitable business in your country for him to start a new life. 
I am going to try possible best to send you $65.000.00 USD, through western union here in UK, Kindly forward me 3 receivers names to make the transfer to you quickly before we sail out from UK to China. 
As i send the money i will email you the MTCN for pick up, as you receive the money i plead with you to buy flight ticket and fly to Ghana to help my cousin Dickson William as beneficiary to transfer his consignment contain $11.7 Million USD, with 17 kilos of Gold to (just part of the scam to make it sound a lot to get your attention)
your country to enable him to start a new life there and help him invest in a good profitable business. 
waiting to hear from you with 3 receivers names, i thank you once again. Always pray for me in the sea, i will always support you whenever you need my help. 
Thanks.God bless you and your family.SABATA OTEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment