Monday 26 September 2016

SHAWN CHRIS.. Sell all you have and send to me, to a disabled woman

SHAWN CHRIS

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.chris.1800

THIS SCAMMER PROVES HOW LOW THEY CAN GO.


HE CONTACTED A WOMAN AND CONVINCED HER TO LOVE HIM AND HE LOVED HER.


SHE IS DISABLED WOMAN... WHEN SHE HAD NO CASH TO SEND HE TOLD HER TO SELL HER CLOTHING, BED AND ANYTHING ELSE SHE HAD AND SEND THE MONEY TO HIM, IF SHE REALLY LOVED HIM... AND SEND HER PENSION.

AFRICAN SCAMMERS... THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. IT'S TIME IT WAS WIPED OUT,.... THEY WERE WIPED OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Peter line just tried to friend me. Same guy steven maxwell and William davis. Thought I'd let you know. He's under Peter line 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter line just tried to friend me. Same guy steven maxwell and William davis. Thought I'd let you know. He's under Peter line 4 times.

    ReplyDelete