Thursday 27 October 2016

GOLD BROWN.. Advertising every scam Nigeria can offer !


GOLD BROWN

https://www.facebook.com/gold.brown.942

HERE ARE HIS OWN WORDS:

Am gold brown by name am a contractor of a construction company

Am 38+ years oid


I love u and i want u

u are very pretty i love u please i want u to be my lover


My love u already no that am doing fine all my nigas know i love u is nt a mistake

My parents are from southern american but they later relocated move to west african where there live now and i live in tazania but am in south african now for my work business

Have nt married before

And my first marry we be marring you and wedding u

+2349034900504


That my west african number please u are feel free to call me anytime anyday u feel like
Or +2349071648478


how is work and family

My family is nice it just that i am having some finicial problem i was arrested all becuase some one who borrowed money with my name and my signature was not able to pay back on time that why i was arrested

If i can see who we help me with just $150 u.s dollar to $250 u.s dollar

Country=Nigeria 
Name= Augustine smith
phone number=+2349071648478


ALSO FAKE ORPHANAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER... AND 
ILLIMINATI.. IN FACT EVERY SCAM, THIS NUMBER SEEMS TO BE INVOLVED IN.

Nigeria Police Force EFCC WHERE ARE YOU.. You should be all over this.. OPENLY BREAKING THE LAW AND MAKING A MOCKERY OF NIGERIA

LOTS OF NIGERIAN FRIENDS ON THE PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment