Friday 23 December 2016

DANIEL HARDMAN, WARNING ABOUT GAY MEN WEBSITE PROWLER....


THERE IS LITTLE ON THIS PROFILE.
WE HAVE SEEN HIM IN THE PAST AS SAMUEL HOWARD. 
danielhardman147@outlook.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HE IS PROWLING PlanetRomeo WHICH IS A GAY MEN DATING SITE. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an comment left on our Google Blog, I think it is the best way to describe what is happening with this scammer

''Only a few moments ago I realised that I was being scammed by the honourable captain Daniel Hardman.He contacted me a few weeks ago via planet Romeo!But things that are too good to be true usually are too good to be true!I went to see my Bankmanager today in order to have a considerable amount of money transferred to some Joseph Harrod, British government agent. Non existent it was then that I started to doubt! Thank god i found this website. As he told it would ruin his career if I didn't transfer the money... that made realise something wasn't okay!So he is FAKE and very, very evil! '

  • Also : The name of the fake diplomat was Joseph Harrod and he called me to Spain from this telephone number that was supossed to be a number from Britain: 44 7452 053576
  • I didn't save the exact email of this man, because I closed the email from where I write both the captain and the diplomat, but what I told was sure, it was an email@diplomats.com. 


https://www.facebook.com/WARNINGANDSUPPORT/posts/606697126184335

No comments:

Post a Comment