Wednesday 21 December 2016

JAMES WILLIAMS, Beware and always IMAGE SEARCH, before and not AFTER !



JAMES WILLIAMS

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013276966980

  • Lives in Los Angeles, California
  • Single
  • From Poland Center, Ohio
****************

THIS IS A MAN WHO IS CANADIAN AND VERY POPULAR WITH SCAMMERS.

HE HAD A HUGE AMOUNT OF PICTURES STOLEN AND HIS LIFE IS SCATTERED ACROSS THE INTERNET USED IN ROMANCE SCAMMING.


THERE ARE SOME MORE NAMES USED WITH HIM HERE


The person in the image is using the name john mark he on qeep has Johnmark52 he on hangouts with email address jmark9811@gmail.com. will that help you he saying he general john mark in Damascus Syria then he a investigation officer for military soldiers who are being impersonated .to different stories he has a only son age 14 in boarding school in the states .I did a Google reverse search check on the photos .



I am a victim of a scammer using the same photo as James Williams. His name is Neil Leslie. Last year, I lost more than AUD 20,000 because he made me believe that his son was in danger and someone wanted to kill him... Neil Leslie is using Skype:trustingod1218 He is also still looking for me and ask me to become friend again on FB https://www.facebook.com/neil.patrick.l Who is the person behind the stolen photos? Please help me to find this despicable person. Thank you all.

8 comments:

  1. I am a victim of a scammer using the same photo as James Williams. His name is Neil Leslie. Last year, I lost more than AUD 20,000 because he made me believe that his son was in danger and someone wanted to kill him... Neil Leslie is using Skype:trustingod1218 He is also still looking for me and ask me to become friend again on FB https://www.facebook.com/neil.patrick.l Who is the person behind the stolen photos? Please help me to find this despicable person. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't find who is behind the pictures and the more you respond and speak the them the more they will go on and on and on.
      African scammers are criminals. They are dangerous and even if you found out.. nothing would happen to them. Have you made statements to Police?If you have where the money went to you can pursue through that way. It is the only way.

      You have to ignore it and be in control of him and not him of you. They will tell you anything they see you are believing to get your money. He'll keep going, only the law can stop him and it doesn't.

      Delete
    2. This person is using the name general john mark he has a 14 year old son called Henry

      Delete
    3. The person in the image is using the name john mark he on qeep has Johnmark52 he on hangouts with email address jmark9811@gmail.com. will that help you he saying he general john mark in Damascus Syria then he a investigation officer for military soldiers who are being impersonated .to different stories he has a only son age 14 in boarding school in the states .I did a Google reverse search check on the photos .

      Delete
    4. Thank you, yes it does help a lot. I will put it here so it is searchable.

      SO glad you searched. Also.. know there are NO Generals anywhere on social media contacting anyone and indeed ANY contact you get from anyone saying military will be fake.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I went to the police, but I was told that it's very hard to get them. My money went to a bank in England and in Queensland. I requested my money back, but the money was not there and they could not find the people who withdrew the money. I just hope one day KARMA will get them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once the money is gone it's gone. I'd hoped the bank would take notice of an account being used in crime. Not enough is done to stop it all. It's hard to get them. They know that and so that is why scamming is so huge. However, a bank account used in crime can be closed !!

      Karma.. Instant karma is the only sort I want !!

      Delete