Wednesday 29 March 2017

JOSH CALLAHAN..THERE ARE NO US ARMY TROOPS IN NIGERIA..



JOSH CALLAHAN

https://www.facebook.com/josh.callahan.3720

  • I'm a type of person who like people who have positive attitudes and who are real and who are honest.
  • Lives in Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

THERE ARE NO US ARMY TROOPS STATIONED IN NIGERIA..
This is a scammer story to get the money sent to them there. He isn't happy when you tell him that. 


He is saying he is in a relationship and is being married in 6 days.. which means someone is being scammed hard and paying money.

''6 more days until I turn plus one wow, I'm having the days counting, sweet love to all my friend and my lovers........... God blessed the woman behind My smile. Can't love you all of you less....''


IN VERY POOR ENGLISH. 


YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE MAN IN THE PICTURES. The men are innocent and victims too. 

THESE ARE SCAMMERS, SAT ON LAPTOPS, TELLING YOU LIES FOR MONEY.



No comments:

Post a Comment