Sunday 30 April 2017

CHRIS KATTER.. on a ship in Manchester, England !!! Really???


CHRIS KATTER

https://www.facebook.com/chris.katter.73
  • Captain at Shipping Company (Cargo)
  • Studied Sealife at University of Oxford
  • Went to Bullard High School
  • Lives in Atlanta, New York
  • From London, United Kingdom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

You  have to ask for a picture.. 


''hello i am chris 60 years of age and i am from London what about you''

He is in 'Manchester City' at the moment at work. When asked he is on cargo ship in Manchester. (Manchester is no where near the sea).

Studied Sealife at Oxford !!! Well done !! they are certainly doing more at Oxford these days.

Asking me how I pay my bills and things !! He isn't very intelligent.
(FRIEND REQUEST TO ME.. I NEVER ACCEPT, I ASK BY MESSAGES WHY?? )

No comments:

Post a Comment