Wednesday 26 April 2017

KENEDY OCORNER and also RICHARD CONNOR



KENEDY OCORNER

https://www.facebook.com/kenedy.ocornor.3
~~~~~~~~~~

FAKE

Earlier we saw him as RICHARD CONNOR.. without the 'O' now we have the O but with 'Corner' !!
so we still have him here....
RICHARD CONNOR

https://www.facebook.com/richard.connor.9480111
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEARCH HIS IMAGES AND YOU FIND THEY WERE USED IN 2015 WITH THE NAME OF MICHAEL OF CONNOR! He isn't going to use years old pictures on a new profile.


THEN HE IS GATHERING WOMEN... TO SCAM. Once they start admiring pictures, you know he is 'romancing'.

2 comments:

  1. I've had him in and out my life for past 3 years who the fuck is he why he getting Way a with scamming women .I get rid of him then he comes back again months later .saying to trust him etc.He s used many names to get back in contact with me.Richard is now who he goi g by saying he's still in love with me only me wants to marry me Hahaha hahaha I'm no bloody dafty he got not a penny from me.Wish somebody would get this bastard once and foe all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you get him sorted. Stop letting him back. Block him, you are letting a scammer rule you and he isn't there.
      This will stop when women say no to talking to them... nobody will get him. He's sat in Africa laughing how easy it is to make women talk to him !

      Delete