Sunday 27 August 2017

GALBRAITH GALBRA.. fake.. SCAMMER Salifu Hudu


GALBRAITH GALBRA

https://www.facebook.com/salifu.hudu.39
  • I worked at army
  • From Usa, Komi, Russia
~~~~~~~~~
FAKE ... Salifu Hudu has changed a profile to scam from and used 'Galbraith' and another man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE PICTURE USED HERE IS FROM OUR POSTING OF WILFORD JONES... EVEN THE 'SCAMHATERS' MARKED PICTURE. 



The other picture is a different person.


S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)›

YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES. These are innocent and victims too. 
THESE ARE CRIMINALS, SAT ON LAPTOPS, TELLING YOU LIES FOR MONEY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..

2 comments:

  1. Had someone using one of the pictures on this site message me today on Instagram. Have had enough fake ones message me that most have a tell anymore 🙄. I hate scammers but really hate them when they use pictures of US military for their personal gain! I will gladly share the photos he used if I had an option to do that, but I am not seeing one on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesn't let you here ... scamhatersunited@gmail.com please

      Delete