Tuesday 26 September 2017

ANDREW BARRY FRYE.. IS FAKE



ANDREW BARRY FRYE

https://www.facebook.com/andbr.frye42
  • Staff Sergeant at United States Army
  • Lives in Los Angeles, Texas
  • From Iowa City, Iowa
~~~~~~
FAKE

LOOK AT THIS FAKE AND BLANK PROFILE.
He's a soldier yet no friends or family. Nothing personal. A few stolen pictures and not even a comment with them.

Then there is something about Nigeria..

SENDING OUT FRIEND REQUESTS TO WOMEN.
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE💔
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)›
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES. These are innocent and victims 
👿THESE ARE CRIMINALS, SAT ON LAPTOPS, TELLING YOU LIES FOR MONEY.👿


too. 

https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/posts/473320536372222

I just stopped talking to him, He gave his name as Anthony Luka Frye, and was very convincing. He sent me videos of his plane jumps and his sons singing inside his car. They are really good in stealing identities believing it is really them they are impersonating. It is so sad that people like this exist to prey on women trying to look for a chance in life for happiness. I would not wish this for any women out there.I have videos of him inside the plane saying my name too, how do they edit those videos? Called him out to call me. He did after 4 months of texting, his video voice and phone voice did not matched. Watch for that photo, it is not him. 



19 comments:

  1. He is on loveagain .com ImmortalDragon 48 old From North Bergen USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is still on the loveagain dating site as ImmortalDragon 48 years old soldier from California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone Iam just curious as theres someone right now whose messaging me using those pictures but the name is James Frye.Iam not really sure now if he is true or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will not be real is these are the pictures he is using. Remember no real soldier is contacting women they don't know telling them where they are deployed.. and if you are talking to these pictures you are being scammed

      Delete
    2. Where are you talking to this James Frye at??
      His name is Anthony Patrick Frye and he's my fiance'

      Delete
    3. Is this a live profile that is Anthony Patrick Frye please Nancy.
      We know these pictures are used a lot in scams. We try to get them removed where we can. I've not come across this man with a profile..

      Delete
    4. We are trying to get this stopped and under control
      He said it's not surprising it happens all the time. He stopped using social media because of this

      Delete
  4. This is my fiance and someone has stolen his pictures. This is becoming very frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also received messages from someone using those pictures on instagram under the name schneider frye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.instagram.com/schneiderfrye/
      thank you..
      We will get that reported and removed.
      Much appreciated.

      Delete
  6. I also received messages from someone using this photo's on instagram and hangout under the name Hendrick Robinson frye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.instagram.com/robhen28/
      If you do not need Hangouts for personal use, delete it because it is the scammers hunting and gathering place.
      We will get this reported and ask for it to be removed.
      Thank You

      Delete
    2. I Have been talking this guy on Facebook and he's been going by Frey johnson I called him out on it and he said it was all a lie he even gave me his phone # and it's 267-753-9551

      Delete
  7. I have been talking this guy on Facebook and he told me his name was Frey johnson I called him out on it and he said it was all a lie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a lie, they are always the real ones..
      BUT.. they are not they are scammers. SO... even if you believe him and not me.. do me a favour and don't send money when he asks.

      I can't find him with that name on FB, I only found on Frey johnson and that was a different picture.

      Delete
  8. Thank heavens I found this out! He has been messaging me for a couple of weeks now under the name Henry Clint Frye. Said he was stationed in Oregon and waiting deployment. He has sent me many pics. We met on the BBP dating website. Be careful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stopped talking to him, He gave his name as Anthony Luka Frye, and was very convincing. He sent me videos of his plane jumps and his sons singing inside his car. They are really good in stealing identities believing it is really them they are impersonating. It is so sad that people like this exist to prey on women trying to look for a chance in life for happiness. I would not wish this for any women out there.I have videos of him inside the plane saying my name too, how do they edit those videos? Called him out to call me. He did after 4 months of texting, his video voice and phone voice did not matched. Watch for that photo, it is not him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOne of them are the real man EVER and with even basic technology these days they can change and enhance video.
      The scammer creates victims on all sides but no real men are contacting and nobody loves as quick as a scammer does. ! Thanks for the name they are using.

      Delete