Wednesday 11 October 2017

LUCAS ETHAN.. FAKE INDONESIA PACKAGE SCAM


LUCAS ETHAN

THIS IS A DATING SITE SCAMMER... THESE ARE SCAMMERS FROM INDONESIA AND THEY ALWAYS USE THE PACKAGES SCAM.
SOMETHING VALUABLE TO SEND YOU.. FAKE SHIPPING DOCUMENTS AND FAKE CUSTOMS.. AND FAKE FEES WHICH YOU LOSE AND ARE USUALLY HIGH. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARE SOME OF HIS COPY AND PASTE WORDS. 
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • 'Hello my dear, my name is lucas Ethan, I am from texas, I saw you wall under friends you may know, and I could not let go with out sending you a friend request, I am so excited that you accepted my request my darling, And I hope that our friendship leads to great height .. and I really want to meet you more my dear'
  • 'It was so good to read your mail and thank you for taking the time to write to me, I'm sure you're in good health. Honestly, there are so many things I want to tell you and so many things I want to do to you, I do not know where to start, I'm new to this online relationship thing, so understand if I'm a little weird about it. I'm writing this message to you not for fun, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read it carefully.
  • Let me start by saying that I thank God that we have met, I am looking for a partner who does not mind sharing everything, the good and the bad. Someone with whom to watch a good movie, for a great conversation and see the world with. Good company and essential conversation.'



'Schlep & Fetch Dellivery Services.
Address.Los Angeles, CA 90016, USA
Phone + 1317240-4858
Komple Ekekutip Screw JI. Artery No 58.
Cilandak Timur, Passar Minggu Jakarta Selaram 12430, Indonesia.
Brach + 6287780658323
Welcome To Schlep & Fetch
Dellivery Services !!!
Local fee of $ 880 (eight hundred and eighty dollars)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE💔
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)›

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

No comments:

Post a Comment