Wednesday 11 October 2017

WAYNE LOVELL... A MAN USED A LOT IN SCAMS.


WAYNE LOVELL

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.lovell.3194
  • Works at The Self-Employed
  • Self-employed
  • Single
  • From Warsaw, Poland
~~~~~~~~~
FAKE
Waynell3194@gmail.com

# 1-720 580-0678
The man in the picture is extensively used in other names on dating sites for men and women.
Here is an engineer working in China. His wife died in a car crash !!! 
He wants to come home to marry you.. wherever you are.
ALSO WANTS ITUNES CARDS !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE💔
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)›

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

👿

DO NOT FIND AND CONTACT THE MEN IN THE PICTURES.
THEY ARE INNOCENT AND VICTIMS TOO

✔️ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..✔️
https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/478732222497720

6 comments:

  1. I just spent an hour commenting on Dr. Jeffery dickson l he is an evil man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Jeffery dickson posing as dr Andy Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is this on FB????these scammers are all evil.It's bad for you and it's bad for the men used too.. but at least you knew !

      Delete
  3. I didn’t know anything! He sent me all sorts of identification and bank accounts, and I reported him to Instagram who VERIFIED His ACCOUNT! I contacted bank and they said they do not represent individuals. I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE! All I know, is it was a HORRIBLE experience and I’m trying to move on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instagram did not verify his account.Instagram don't remove fakes. Not removing it is not verifying the account. I am a little surprised you don't know what to believe.

      Would someone you have never met send a lot of ID.. and let you into bank accounts??NO of course not.

      All this verification and yet no proper video call??

      Delete
  4. I just randomly posted on this guys picture. I have no idea who I was talking to!

    ReplyDelete