Tuesday 7 November 2017

DONALD S. JAMES fake and using Victor Sayegh



DONALD S. JAMES 

https://www.facebook.com/eneojor.hope
URL IS ENEOJOR HOPE
Am a christian and God fearing persons and i love my country
Manager at Shell
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
Widowed
From Las Palmas Subdivision, United States
~~~~~~

FAKE
SOMEONE CALLED ENEOJOR HOPE IS GIVING OVER THEIR PROFILE TO SCAMMING.
THEY ARE USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF VICTOR SAYEGH AND THE USUAL FAKE RELIGION OF THE AFRICAN SCAMMER. ~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE💔
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)›

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
✔️ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..✔️

https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/488856371485305

What do you want from me?
2018. ÁPRILIS 10. 12:22
Please tell me about yourself.I want to get to know you.Let me tell you who I am.I'm Gen David G Perkins (Retired). I retired officially last 9th March 2018, but I still have an unfinished contract with the United Nations Security and NATO that's why I'm still Kabul Afghanistan to complete my 2years contract with the United Nations Security and NATO.
I was born in Keene New Hampshire and grew up in New York City
I'm 60 years old with two grown children whom are also in the military
I filed a divorce suite when I discovered that my wife was having an affair with my best friend (április 11).
So now that you know me what next? I never told you I'm in search of a 20 or 30 year old lady, rather I want an aged and experience woman
Someone with whom I will grow old with
Spend our very good old age together.
I've a responsibility to protect lives and have subordinate
I've my challenges
My adopted son is currently hospitalised.And he needs money for surgery
I need an assistant. Can you help me?Will you help to send money for his medical bills? He needs about 10000 US dollar for his total bills but was able to raise 2000. 

2 comments:

  1. What do you want from me?
    2018. ÁPRILIS 10. 12:22
    Please tell me about yourself.I want to get to know you.Let me tell you who I am.I'm Gen David G Perkins (Retired). I retired officially last 9th March 2018, but I still have an unfinished contract with the United Nations Security and NATO that's why I'm still Kabul Afghanistan to complete my 2years contract with the United Nations Security and NATO.
    I was born in Keene New Hampshire and grew up in New York City
    I'm 60 years old with two grown children whom are also in the military
    I filed a divorce suite when I discovered that my wife was having an affair with my best friend (április 11).
    So now that you know me what next? I never told you I'm in search of a 20 or 30 year old lady, rather I want an aged and experience woman
    Someone with whom I will grow old with
    Spend our very good old age together.
    I've a responsibility to protect lives and have subordinate
    I've my challenges
    My adopted son is currently hospitalised.And he needs money for surgery
    I need an assistant. Can you help me?Will you help to send money for his medical bills? He needs about 10000 US dollar for his total bills but was able to raise 2000. try elsewherhttps://scontent.fbud4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/c1.0.80.80/p80x80/27858179_898564806973648_2406850307738279457_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=baf70f3471f6e7cea3371552d44e6a4e&oe=5B8FF667

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link only leads to a tiny pictures.. was this on a FB profile ... its really bad English !

      Delete