Friday 17 November 2017

JAMES DAVID is scammer MARKADU GYAMFI using GEORGE COZMA


JAMES DAVID

https://www.facebook.com/markadu.gyamfi.182
URL IS MARKADU GYAMFI

FAKE.. SO AFRICAN SCAMMER MARKADU GYAMFI DECIDED TO USE THE STOLEN PICTURES OF GEORGE COZMA.
HE USED HIS OWN PROFILE AND SENT OU
T A LOT OF FRIEND REQUESTS TO WOMEN. Always check everything about that stranger you are talking to online...
Some of the pictures used here are really old ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

✔️ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..

NEVER NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

6 comments:

  1. You are the biggest scammer!!! You knew from the first day I I talk to you that you were going to scam me.. someone I have never met I hate you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair on him.. it's not him. You were contacted by a scammer using his stolen pictures and he contacted you to scam you.. the scammer, not George

      Delete
  2. Wow this guy scammed me he wsnted a gas card so he could buy his son a bityhdy gift
    It didnt happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOOD !! it's good he got nothing. I wish that happened to them all

      Delete
  3. How can I upload people I suspect are scanning people on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. only to ScamHatersunited@gmail.com
    We have contacts to remove at Fb and Instagram but not Twitter where there is a very large problem

    ReplyDelete