Tuesday 28 November 2017

KALFMAN STEVE .. fake and the scammer shows us who he is.



KALFMAN STEVE

https://www.facebook.com/dondenko

URL IS DONDENKO 
  • Love πŸ˜
  • Sergeant at U.S. Army
  • Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
  • Widowed
  • From Jersey City, New Jersey
~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF STEVE KALFMAN.. A MAN FAR TOO MUCH USED IN SCAMS.
ANY TIME YOU GET A CONTACT USING THESE PICTURES IT IS FAKE. IT IS A SCAMMER FROM AFRICA TRYING TO STEAL MONEY.
PLEASE REPORT IT TO US,.. A PROFILE HERE OR INSTAGRAM AND WE WILL GET THEM CLOSED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The scammer here left his own pictures in there so we could see who you are paying.
πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE

//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”

πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..
πŸ‘ŽNEVER NEVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM


10 comments:

  1. He’s on Instagram as Michael Kalfman. I knew he was fake. I’ve challenged him and he denied it. Can you get him shut down??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found it and reported it, it should go within 24 hrs

      Delete
  2. He contacted me on Instagram and I decided to google his name.He says he is in Turkey now. Blocked him already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is also on POF as Naries….He contacted me and said he was in the army and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is on LinkedIn as Steven Kalfman, a Bitcoin trader from Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edward Kalfman is the current name he sent to me this week via Instagram. Blocked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found 3 using Edward Kalfman and I will report and remove today

      Delete
  6. I have recently talking to a fake Steve Kalfman, going by Steve Mike. Today he asked me to send him money, of course I said no. But I think someone needs to get him of Facebook as soon as possible. He is using the real Steve Kalfman's pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/skyvicky.vicky
      Thank you and I can get it closed but it will be Monday when I next get
      contact with FB

      Delete
  7. This poor guy.... (the actual Steve Kalfman I mean). Someone going by @scottdouglas271 on IG, & using the gmail of scottdouglas00001@gmail is also using this poor guys's photos. When I called his BS (I'm from a military family, he was making claims & saying things I knew weren't true), he told me his name was "Stanley Obi".

    ReplyDelete