Saturday 25 November 2017

OWEN MARTINEZ.. fake, SCAMMER KVNG KINDREL USING DAVE ASPREY


OWEN MARTINEZ

https://www.facebook.com/kvng.kindrel.1
FAKE
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜–Hi pretty how are you doing.. I'm Owen Martinez From Jesse West Virginia , I hope you get this IM and it finds you well, I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted, I was really marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so...
The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was wow u are such an angel in the sky. So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself.. I hope you write me back as soon as you get my message.ThanksπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

AFRICAN SCAMMER KVNG KINDREL DECIDED TO SCAM.. AND STUCK IN A STOLEN PICTURE OF A MAN CALLED DAVE ASPREY.. and went hunting of pages for Bereavement !

'Hbd Friend wullnp hope u flex ur dae to the fullest.....with Lot's of love........ Kvng'... THIS IS ONE OF HIS OWN COMMENTS.
Don't bother to reply !
πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”

No comments:

Post a Comment