Thursday 21 December 2017

EVERYTHING JESSE BRADBURY OF THESE PICTURES IS FAKE.


JESSY BRADBURY

https://www.facebook.com/jay.bradbury.528
  • USA military at West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
  • Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
  • Single
  • From New York, New York
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JESSE BRADBURY

https://www.facebook.com/jesse.bradbury.9
~~
BRADBURY JESSE

https://www.facebook.com/Wesley.Bradbury.1230
  • Worked at U.S. Army
  • Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
  • Divorced
  • From San Francisco, California
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL FAKE

EVERYTHING YOU SEE USING THE NAME OF SGT JESSE BRADBURY OR HIS PICTURES WITH A DIFFERENT NAME IS FAKE. HE IS NOT CONTACTING ANYONE... and if your scammer tells you he is the real one.. he is lying !

SCAMMERS LOVE TO USE HIM.. AND IF YOU ARE TALKING TO THESE PICTURES..⚠️YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED.⚠️





πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim This Christmas ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE











7 comments:

  1. I have talked to whoever is behind these pictures!!! Omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have talked to a scammer.. most likely from West Africa.. using his pictures as bait to steal money

      Delete
    2. I talked with him for about 6 months, he started off nice telling me he was a Christian and sang in his church choir. Then he started for gifts, socks, t-shirts an IPhone, I don’t even have one. Then money to pay the army back ford the
      Koreans taking a box off bombs. Then money to help him get home to me because he loved me so much. I am guessing someone finally told him what a disabled widow was and what SS was so he figured he wasn’t getting money from me. Then about a week ago I got several notices that he had texted me but when I went to open it there was nothing there. Since then I have done quite a bit of investigating and found the real Jesse Bradbury, I I have spoken to him on messenger and he even video chatted with me so that I could see it was him. He, unfortunately is the victim here.

      Delete
    3. I know you don't agree with me but I dont agree with you bringing him into this and having to talk to you. He knows. That should be all you need to know. Why involve him in something with you that never did involve him.
      Scammers get away with all of this because women don't check.. and all scams could be stopped if the search was made before and not after.
      I'm sorry they found you but please... know now.

      Delete
  2. He contact me thru a website, he said his preferences, and also said he hate people who lay, until now he didn't request money or some cards, he is not the only one who is samhater, sosme of them have fake driver licenses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remember these are stolen pictures for a reason and you are chatting to criminals. Yes.. they are fond of fake documents.

      Delete
  3. http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6072739368

    This profile includes a phone number that he can be reached at look on the main photo.

    ReplyDelete