Wednesday 27 December 2017

PAUL FLETCHER .. fake and using GUSTAVO LAZO OVAL


PAUL FLETCHER 

https://www.facebook.com/paulfletcher2017
  • Consultant at Tullow oil plc
  • Lives in Anna, Texas
  • Widowed
  • From Oslo, Norway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE ..This one is evil.. he is hunting of Star bright angels.. a page where people go to remember loved ones that has died.
THIS DISGUSTING SCAMMER IS USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF GUSTAVO LAZO OVAL. Gustavi is a restauranteur who speaks no English and gets very upset being used by scammers like this. 

He will tell you he is the right one.. his English is quite good.. but he has the 'am' of the NIGERIAN SCAMMER AND IS EVIL... PURE EVIL. ... Once you tell him you know he is fake... the nice bit stops. NEVER BE INSULTED BY AN AFRICAN SCAMMER. THEY ARE SCUM.
USING A LOVELY GOOD MAN AND HIS FAMILY TO STEAL MONEY FROM GOOD WOMEN....
ALWAYS CHECK
OF COURSE HE IS FROM NORWAY AND LIVES IN πŸ€£TEXAS🀣.. DON'T THEY ALL !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim This Christmas ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE
https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/509934406044168

5 comments:

  1. The scammer made me fall in love with the person whom I thought he was. My daughter told me that the real person behind the picture is not the face I’m seeing but someone from Nigeria who’s scamming ladies and even men. He told me sweet things and romantic words and made me believe that he’s the one for me - within just two days of chatting. Not long after that, he asked me for monies which I didn’t oblige to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just glad that you didn't send any money and that your knew. Yes.. It is a scammer from Nigeria So sorry they found you

      Delete
  2. I know him as Adam Thomas on hangouts too for four years.
    I'm just sorry I fell for him.
    Today I'm homeless, he doesn't care Γ nd evil side came out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will only care if you have no more to give and you are no longer of any use to the scammer. You will be thrown away. Evil comes no lower than scammers

      Delete