Saturday 30 December 2017

SMITH A DUNBAR , stupid words and using Uwe Hubertus !!!


SMITH A DUNBAR 

https://www.facebook.com/tochi.john.165
~~~~~~~~~
FAKE
JUST WHEN YOU COULDN'T THINK THEY COULD MAKE YOU LAUGH ANY MORE IN 2017... YOU GET THIS..

'Hello,here’s a nudge to notify you that I'm very much interested in getting to know more about you, I'd love to start up a conversation with you if you don't mind.I promise, promise, promise I don’t bite, and I don’t bark. I’m not ugly in any shape or form. If I’m ugly, I’ll eat my shoes! lol'
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜


THE HE SENDS ONE OF THE WORST PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES OF UWE HUBERTUS KNOEDSLEDER I'VE EVER SEEN *Uwe by the way is an elderly German singer, much used by scammers and these pictures are decades old they use of him). 


the original easily found online 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim  ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE
https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/511208042583471

No comments:

Post a Comment