Wednesday 24 January 2018

ROBBIN STEPHEN... AND THE FAKE GRANTS SCAM






THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT ON GOOGLE HANGOUTS... 
(scammers hunting ground!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' I haven’t been on that page for years. For my surprise I saw this message. Can you tell me if this fake. I meant the personal grant donated funds to randomly chosen people by the Endowment for the Humanities financial assistance. To assist financial retired,semi retired,disabled,working and unemployed. i saw your name on the winners list 

The delivery men was here to deliver my winning money i saw your name on the list when i was to sign my delivery documents I think you should contact the agent in charge of the programmed now so that you can also claim your winning too I got 150.000USD from the federal government with the support of the world bank to empower all eligible citizen .

If you haven't gotten your funds..kindly contact the delivery agent am sure you will get yours within 24hours they will show you Yeah that why i told you to contact the agent,they will show you your name

Hey contact the agent here (559) 964-7642 he will show you,am not with the listnt here (559) 964-7642 he will show you,am not with the list

( NUMBERS WHICH 'APPEAR' TO GIVE A LOCATION ARE FREE AND EASY TO GET ON APPS. )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> ðŸ’”

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM




No comments:

Post a Comment