Saturday 17 February 2018

ADOLF DANILO ADRIAN and the FAKE PACKAGE SCAM


ADOLF DANILO ADRIAN

https://www.facebook.com/faith.edomwonyi.777
  • am a love and caring person and am fun to be with
  • Works at U.S. Army
  • Studied at Cleveland State University
  • Lives in Hamburg, Germany
  • Divorced
  • From Cleveland, Texas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE 
'My dear, a few weeks ago a great general was shot dead by the Taliban. He was taken to hospital for surgery and I was so close and dear to him. He told me everything about his life.'
'Although he is a widower and he has only one son. When he found out he does not
After surviving the operation, he decided to give me his treasure chest because his son is one
Little boy And he asks me to take good care of him and I should train him as a doctor
and start my life so I will not come back here.'
'Because Kabul was too radical for the box to be safe, I quickly sent it out of Kabul
With the help of a woman with a red cross on Chopper, to the Eagle Express Insurance Security Delivery Service Company in Turkey, where the box can be safe.
Just this morning, the security company sent me an email.'
'That my box has spent more than it should be there and they want to deliver to me in Germany. Now there is no one whom I truly trust, who can help me to keep the box before I return to Germany
Honey, I want you to help me write to the security company to deliver my box to you in Germany so that you can keep it for me until I find my love
Honey I do not want the company to throw away my box, honey all I have work in the box is my dear and I do not want anything to happen to my queen
You are the only person I trust now, who can help to keep the box safe until I come to Germany, my dear
Honey, I know it costs money, so I want you to help first, before I come, and I'll pay you back whatever it costs to have my box delivered to you, my queen'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SENDING OF A PACKAGE/BOX IS ONE OF THE OLDEST SCAMS THEY DO...
YOU SEND A LOT OF MONEY... THERE IS NO BOX.. YOU JUST LOSE EVERYTHING

💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

No comments:

Post a Comment