Monday 5 February 2018

SARAH DAVIS.... fake DAUGHTER AND DAD SCAM


SARAH DAVIS

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013562162185
i love my dadLives in Houston, Texas
~~~~~~~~
FAKE

IF YOU REJECT HER FAKE 'DAD' SHE SENDS YOU THIS MESSAGE:
'How are you doing?
You call my dad a scam and you block him
Its not my dad fault I told him that I really need a lovely mom
It just because you look so pretty but know problem if you did not believe him
My dad name is Mark Davis'

THEN THEY GO ON TO CALL YOU 'MOM' !!! Not very clever, how old is the woman in the pictures?
TERRIBLE ENGLISH... JUST LIKE THE FAKE DAD PROFILE !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

No comments:

Post a Comment