Wednesday 7 March 2018

NEVER EVEN REPLY TO THESE.. NEVER SEND IDENTITY OR MONEY


from: Luz Cruz deemailer@ymail.com
to: scamhatersunited@gmail.com🤣

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️NEVER EVEN REPLY TO THESE.. NEVER SEND IDENTITY OR MONEY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Beloved,

Please I am seeking for your assistance in fulfill my late husband's last Wish/Will. My name is Mrs. Luz Cruz, from Manila Philippines. My husband was into Gold business in Lome-Togo for thirty two years before he died in the year 2016.

I am a sick and dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for the work of God and for charity organization around your community. I am 58 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago, Immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than Two Month because of my present Condition, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.2 Million ( Five Million Two hundred thousand United States Dollars ) to you since I don't have a child of my Own to handle the Charity project in my name and for the work of God.

You should contact me immediately has you receive this mail so that I will put you in contact with the establishment to enable you arrange with them on how to get the Fund for the purpose mentioned above. I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will receive the fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above. Meanwhile, I am offering you 25% of the total funds for your assistance so show your willingness by replying to me immediately for more details about this project.

Thanks and I wait for your quick reply.


Mrs. Luz Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment