Friday 9 March 2018

RICHARD WELLA, see the scammer IKUTEGBE ENDURANCE


RICHARD WELLA

https://www.facebook.com/ikutegbe.endurance
URL IS IKUTEGBE ENDURANCE
I am patient, calm and I am easy to laugh. I am always positive in everything I do..
Divorced
~~~~~~~

FAKE
HUNTING ON Star bright angels
'Hi I can't help admiring your beauty you are a beautiful woman and what a charming smiling you have in your pics, I will be glad to know you maybe we can have dinner sometime and get to know more about each other.. What do you think?'🤣🤣
~~
THEN HE LEAVES HIS OWN PICTURES IN THERE AS WELL.
HE IS DOING VERY WELL OUT OF IT.. DRINKS THE BEST CHAMPAGNE AND WEARS LOTS OF GOLD !! ............All from money sent my scammed women.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔


👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

1 comment:

  1. Lui è Patrick Gary in tutti quelli foto su Facebook e su Google con tutte queste nome diverse e il su vero nome è patricP Gary lo stanno usando dei truffatori ho sta usando proprio lui le persone

    ReplyDelete