Saturday 3 March 2018

VICKY MARQUEZ... 419 SCAM USING FACEBOOK MESSENGER



VICKY MARQUEZ

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009063163714
CEO at Barclay's Bank Plc
Self-employed
~~~~~~~~~

SENDING TO PEOPLE THROUGH MESSENGER.. 

Dear friend,

It is nice and wonderful to make contact with you today. As a matter of fact I am

Miss Vicky Marquez chairman of Barclay's Bank UK.

I want to trust you with this money ( US $6.800000 million ) for investment in your country 

I realized $ 6.8m, as part of unclaimed deposited funds in our Bank since 2008 by a dead foreign customer who deals on Gold and Precious stones here in London before his death in 2002. And I can not find any of his family information and no body knows about this .

I am seeking for your cooperation as my partner, I want this money to be transferred to yyour country or any where of your choice. ,i therefore assure you there is no risk involved,this is bank to bank transfer, this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any violation of the law.

Sincerely, I am ready to give you 40% of the US $ 6.8m while 60% will be for me, I will send you every information as beneficiary prove for this money.

Please Kindly reply my email for more details.

vickymarquez010@gmail.com

Best regards,

Miss Vicky Marquez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‼️‼️OBVIOUSLY THESE ARE ALWAYS FAKE ‼️‼️

ALWAYS BLOCK... AND REPORT
(Yes I know FB reporting system is bad, but if we don't bother then it will never improve)
~~
THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURES IS ITALIAN, Laura Frigenti 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> ðŸ’”

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM


FACEBOOK POST

No comments:

Post a Comment