Saturday 14 April 2018

JAMES SCOTT , fake and is African scammer Collins Akpometoba


JAMES SCOTT 

https://www.facebook.com/suraja.lawal.9
Project Drilling Engineer at Engineer Sea Offshore Oil Drilling Exploration
Lives in Seattle, Washington
Widowed
~~~~~~~
➡️FAKE ⬅️
THIS IDIOT TELLS YOU HE IS FROM GERMANY,
'I'm from Munich in Germany but I do live in Seattle Washington USA'..... 
'I'm an oil drilling engineer
And I do work in New Orleans were there's rig.. Yes in the Mexico sea.. the North Sea' 
~~ 
When challenged as his information is so bad. 
'Oh I'm so sorru
Y
Forgive me
I didn't mean to lie to you
I promise to tell you all the truth you won't know
Please I promise not to lie for you again
I'm ready to tell you my real identity
Please forgive me My real name is Collins akpometoba
~~ 

Then when you don't forgive him 
'Fool like you
Animal
Goat
Mumu'🤣🐏🐏🐗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

No comments:

Post a Comment